Model No.: 3000series 3003 LF21
1. As the main alloying element in Mn alloy. 1.0-1.6%
2. Antirust Aluminum Plate
3. Non-heat-treatable alloy
4. High plasticity, good welding performance, strength is higher than 1 XXX series aluminum alloy, and corrosion resistant performance is close to 1 XXX series aluminum alloy.
5.3 Conventional application in air conditioning, refrigerator, humid environments, such as car.
Main characteristics and application scope
1. AL - Mn series alloy.
2. One of the most widely used antirust aluminum.
3. Strength is not high (slightly higher than that of industrial pure aluminum)
4. Can't heat treatment to strengthen, the cold working method is adopted to improve its mechanical properties.
5. In annealing state has high plasticity, in a cold work hardening plasticity is good, when the cold work hardening plasticity is low.
6. Good corrosion resistance, good weldability, cutting performance is not good.
7. Mainly used for high requirement of plasticity and weldability, working in a liquid or gas medium low load parts, such as fuel tank, gas or oil duct, and other various liquid containers made of deep drawing parts: Small load wire used for rivet.
Good forming property, high corrosion resistance, good weldability and conductivity, strength is higher than in 1100.
Widely used in kitchen utensils and appliances, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, transportation of liquid products tank, tank, with thin plate processing all kinds of pressure vessel and piping, heat exchanger, rivets, welding wire, washing machine, cylinder, etc.
|Specification||Name: 3000 series aluminum sheet|
|Alloy: 3003, 3004, 3005, 3105 etc.|
|Temper: O, H12, H22, H32, H14, H24, H26, H18 etc.|
|Width: Up to 1800mm|
|Length: Up to 6000mm|
|Surface treatment: mill finished, anodized, embossed, PVC coated|
|Feature||Machinability: It is readily machined and is considered as having good machinability for the aluminum alloys,.|
|Forming: It is readily formed by either conventional cold working or hot working.|
|Welding: It is readily accomplished by means of conventional welding methods.|
|Heat Treatment: It is a non-heat treatable alloy.|
|Forging: It may be hot forged in the range of 950 F to 500 F.|
|Hot Working: The hot working range (as for forging) is 950 F to 500 F. In that range the alloy is easily hot worked.|
|Cold Working: It is readily cold worked by all conventional methods.|
|Annealing: Annealing, during or following cold working, is done at 775 F, allowing adequate time for thorough heating, followed by air cooling.|
|Hardening: Hardens as a result of cold working only.|
|Application||Chemical equipment, ductwork, and in general sheet metal work, cooking utensils, pressure vessels, builder's hardware, eyelet stock, ice cube trays, garage doors, awning slats, refrigerator panels, gas lines, gasoline tanks, heat exchangers, drawn and spun parts, and storage tanks etc.|
|Alloy||Chemical Component %≤|
|Contact||Ms. Cherry Xia||Mobile:86-15106464366|
Contact us if you need more details on Aluminum Sheet. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Aluminum Sheets、Aluminum Coils. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Aluminum sheet
Premium Related Products